Monday, May 9, 2016

(Personal Share) On Fire For This Rehab and Treatment Facility

I was born and raised in Martinsburg, WV went to schools here and graduated from high school. I was born in the 1960's and grew up in the 60's and 70's. I don't know how many of you reading this can remember those "good ole days" here but does anyone remember the days when the old fashioned tent revivals came to town? Remember those? They were almost always over on the Lambert lot where the pool and rec center are located.

So I don't know how many of you remember or attended... those but even as a youngster I can remember going to those with my parents. I remember how on fire those ministers were to preach the gospel, and yes with real hell, fire and brimstone preaching under their feet.


I am not nor would I ever claim to walk in the shoes of Rev Billy Graham or the Late Rev Oral Roberts but let me tell you- that is about how on fire I feel for the need of this treatment center and for this event. And just so you know, No I won't be preaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment