- Do you find yourself making excuses, lying or covering up for the addict in your life?
- Do you have reason not to trust the addict in your life?
- Is it becoming difficult for you to believe his/her explanations?
- Do you lie awake worrying about the addict in your life?
- Is this person missing school often without your knowledge?
- Is this person missing work and the bills piling up?
- Are the savings mysteriously missing?
- Are the unaswered questions causing hostility and undermining your relationship or marriage?
- Are you asking yourself. "What's Wrong?" and "Is it my fault?"
- Are your suspicions turning you into a detective and are you afraid of what you might find out?
- Are normal family disagreements becoming hostile and violent?
- Are you canceling social functions with vague excuses?
- Are you becoming increasingly reluctant to invite friends to your home?
- Is concern for your spouse, child or friend causing you headaches, a knotty stomach and extreme anxiety?
- Is your spouse, child or friend easily iritated by minute matters? Does your whole life seem a nightmare?
- Are you unable to discuss the situation with friends or relatives because of the embarrassment?
- Are your attempts at control frustrating? Do you over compensate and try not to make waves?
- Do you keep trying to make things better and nothing helps?
- Is the lifestyle of this person changing? Do you ever think they may be using drugs?
Do You Need NarAnon?
If you answer yes to these questions, come out and join us...
Other Meetups in the area:
Charles Town area NarAnon meets on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday at 7:00 PM - Hope For Tomorrow at the Zion Episcopal Church Parish Hall Hauser Room 221 West Washington Street in Charles Town, WV.
Not in the Martinsburg/Berkeley County area? Find a NarAnon Group near you. @ Find A Meeting
Also visit The Hope Dealer Project