Writing from firsthand experience, Allison identifies the lies that kept her, and ultimately her son in bondage―and how she overcame them. Additional real life stories from other parents are woven through the text.
A tough–love book to help readers cope with dysfunctional adult children, Setting Boundaries® with Your Adult Children will empower families by offering hope and healing through SANITY.
S.A.N.I.T.Y.―a six–step program to help parents regain control in their homes and in their lives.
- S = STOP Enabling, STOP Blaming Yourself, and STOP the Flow of Money
- A = Assemble a Support Group
- N = Nip Excuses in the Bud
- I = Implement Rules/Boundaries
- T = Trust Your Instincts
- Y = Yield Everything to God