Monday, January 30, 2017

April A-Z Blog Challenge Announcement

I am very excited this morning. After checking my email I found a notification of the April A-Z Blog Challenge.

I haven't participated in a couple of years and when I did it was on another blog. I am excited to tell you that I am participating this year on this blog.

My theme for this year to be announced a little later, but I guess it isn't hard to figure it out, huh?

Anyway, today I am helping out by getting the word out. If you are a blogger and want to participate
in the April 2017 Challenge please visit their page @ Blogging From A-Z for more information.

For those who have participated in the challenges, they have released this years A-Z Team members as well.

To those wishing to participate on your blog, remember to bookmark their page because on February 6th an important post will come out relating to this years challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment