Wednesday, January 25, 2017

National Drug Facts Week: To Love An Addict

One of the things we on this side wish is that not one other person would be affected by the disease of addiction. And, not one other family would suffer. Sadly, I don't see that happening as the numbers of our local statistics continues to climb.

We wish not one other parent would ever have to stand back and watch their loved one struggling with this disease and unable to do anything but watch as their life is destroyed.

We wish not one other family would know the stigmas associated with the disease of addiction.

This pretty much says it all about loving someone with the disease of addiction.


Throughout this blog I have shared some of my own personal journey and the struggles of loving a son with the disease of addiction.


Sent to me on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. One day I neglected to encourage my child. Everything was either the most astounding of highs or the least of lows, no in the middle of existed any longer. InterveneNow

    ReplyDelete