Sunday, September 4, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #78 Bring Energy Into The Room

Today is Day #78 of our Nar Anon Group Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today is about bringing energy into your personal space using Feng Shui. 

I am learning Feng Shui. While at the dollar stores I have noticed the table top water fountains on their shelves but currently don't have one in my home. After reading, I will have to rethink and purchase a table top fountain. I have a sound machine.


The book says,

Put a water fountain in your home office, entry, or family room to influence the flow of positive energy throughout the house.

Consider placing a round or oval fountain in the wealth corner of your home. Check a feng shui bagua chart for optimal placement. The bagua map can be found in nearly every book about feng shui or in Asian import stores.

Let the gentle sound of flowing water remind you of the blessings of all kinds of abundance, wealth, and peace flowing in your life.

As much as I have read about addiction spirituality we need it for both sides of addiction; those with addiction disorders as well as those who love someone who is abusing drugs. It helps in healing. No matter how you practice the word Higher Power means something different to everyone. It can mean God, Our Creator, the universe and nature. Spirituality helps us connect and brings peace and tranquility.

Just For Today: I am grateful for all the blessings in my life right now.

Other Links:

Feng Shui Bagua Basics
Wiki How: To Read A Feng Shui Bagua Chart

pic from Dreamstime
From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment