Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #94 Reach For The Stars

Today is Day #94 of the Nar Anon Group Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says to create a time line and action list for starting your own business.

The book says,

You may want to start your own company, but aren't sure when is the best time to launch it-next week, six or seven months from now, five years out?

Tasks and timelines often go together. You've heard the proverbial expression, "getting all your ducks in a row." Ask yourself, what ducks will I need to line up in order to launch?

Make a list of specific actions to undertake, and items to prepare or acquire. Then plug your list into a calendar and get ready for the launch date.

I think we all have dreamed of owning our own business a time or two. I know many who have been talking about starting their own sober living houses. This area is in great demand for this type of housing due to our heroin epidemic.

Our local addicts have to go five or six plus hours to other parts of the state for help. Many others have had to leave the state to seek treatment facilities.

Just For Today: I have no plans to start a business, but today I can appreciate the organization that it takes to start a small business.

From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment