Sunday, September 18, 2016

Challenge Myself: Day #91 Take A Spa Day

Today is Day #91 of the Nar Anon Group Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says to take a spa day!


The book says,

When you feel like life has become a treadmill and you just need to step off for some respite, treat yourself to a day at the spa.

Get a manicure, a pedicure, or a skin rejuvenation facial. Or if you like to try something a tad bit more radical get a colon cleansing, take a mud bath or slip into a sensory deprivation tank.


For a healthy state of mind and body, try some treatments at an upscale med-spa center that integrates innovative, cutting-edge therapies and holistic healing modalities with ancient practices of other cultures.


Many of us today cannot afford the expensive spas. There is no need. Make your own! I found a very nice site with recipes for making your own right at home treatments. Homemade Spa Recipes

Walmart has a CD of soothing sounds. Or if you like put on your favorite music that you like to relax to. Light those candles and have a spa day!

Yes, I know it says for kids, tweens and teens. These are all very nice recipes and are easy to make yourself. Trust me you will still feel like a million bucks and didn't spend it!

I personally have used the hot stones. I have my own stones. Set them in sun for a few hours and then have your partner put them on your back for a relaxing and warming back treatment. Use your imagination to have your very own spa day.

Need more ideas? Visit Pinterest!

Just For Today: I will close my eyes, breathe and allow myself to feel relaxed.

Other Links:

Easy To Make Spa Recipes
Spa Recipe and Activities

pic from South Florida Food and Wine

No comments:

Post a Comment