Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #212 Play a Game and Burn Calories

Today is Day #212 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, play Twister or Musical Chairs at your next get together.

The book says,

The next time your family gets together for some good old-fashioned fun, suggest a game of Twister or musical chairs. Spread out the Twister mat and review the game rules. Spin the needle and prepare to twist yourself into knots. 

Or, try a few rounds of musical chairs. Before starting the music, make sure there is one less chair than the number of players. For every cycle of music remove another chair to that there's always one less chair than there are players.

These activities may not burn a lot of calories but do provide a little exercise with the emphasis of fun.

I did have to laugh at the first suggestion of the game of Twister. OMGosh it has been a very long time since I played that game. At my age, I'm not sure if I would try to attempt it. It made me laugh thinking about it.

Just For Today: Just thinking about today's challenge made me laugh. 

From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment