Sunday, March 19, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #217 Just Dance It Away

Today is Day #217 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says to dance around the kitchen while you are waiting on your coffee.

The book says,

Start your day with a little salsa, mambo, cha-cha, or your favorite dance steps as you make your way over to measure the coffee, add the water, and turn on the pot. Dance until the coffee is ready, have a cup, and dance some more.

Start your fancy footwork in your kitchen and jig throughout your house. If you have to leave for work, dance your way to your dressing room, keep moving while you do your makeup, dance over to pick up your purse, briefcase, and car keys... and dance right into the garage. Keep moving and watch the pounds melt away.

This is a challenge that I love. The experts say dancing can burn lots of calories. Some experts say it helps us in times of stressful situations which I have found to be true. Many times I have just danced. Not a fancy dance like the salsa or cha-cha, but I have danced. Many times the hubby and I have danced to songs on repeat. No matter what I hope you dance!


From the book: Live Happy 
Video from: youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment