Thursday, March 16, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #214 Lay Tile in the Bathroom

Today is Day #214  of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, tile your bathroom for a rigorous workout. 

The book says,

If your idea of exercise involves moving your body and doing something else productive that pays a big dividend, then consider taking a class on how to lay tile or renovate/remodel your bathroom.
Laying tile involves many activities, including but not limited to carrying, cutting, and applying tile with special tile glue. But before you lay any tile, you may have to first remove old tile and/or cabinets, tub, toilet, and shower.

You will be bending, lifting, walking, reaching, and stretching during the process. You most certainly will be tired at the end of the day. But as you stretch out the soreness in your muscles, imagine how happy you'll be to have a brand new bathroom and to know it will add dollars to the value of your home.

Just For Today: I get a good workout just going to work!

From the book: Live Happy

1 comment:

  1. I laid tile a long time ago and I was worn out back then. I could only imagine how I'd feel now in my late 40's. Whew! I have a hard time weeding in my garden :)

    ReplyDelete