Sunday, February 12, 2017

A Milestone: Halfway Through The Challenges

Today marks a milestone in the challenges of 365 Ways to Live Happy. Today we are at the halfway mark.

For the past several months I have been doing the Live Happy Challenges as part of my Just For Today. I am doing these as part of a Challenge to Myself. Several months ago we were challenged at Nar Anon to think of ways each day to bring just a little peace and serenity into our lives even if those challenges were Just for a day. Today.

A friend had given me a book called 365 Ways to Live Happy Simple Ways to Find Joy and 
happiness Everyday several years ago. I decided to include them into my challenge. After a couple of days I decided to share them here to spread some happiness and ways to live happy to others by blogging the challenges.

Today we are halfway through the challenges. Some of the challenges don't seem to fit in for right now, but I've been able to go back to some of them. Take for instance those on Happiness While Traveling. We don't travel outside of the U.S. but I can find ways of integrating the steps into our day trips or weekend trips.

Hopefully you have been able to get some ideas from the challenges to help you. In just two days we will be moving on to another section of challenges from the book.

If you have missed them and want to look back, they are listed on the sidebar of this blog under, Live Happy.

Have you enjoyed the challenges? Have you found something interesting? Have you tried any of the suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment