Monday, February 6, 2017

April Blogging Challenge Post Reveal

So, today the Blogging From A-Z April Challenge revealed that this year there will be no sign up list. I understand their reason. Through the years spammers have signed up on the link list as well as those who sign up, but then do not participate in the challenge or their page led to a dead link.

This raised a lot of questions and am hoping that I won't be a bother to the team with the questions I have.

As I am understanding it, each day of the challenge they will post the letter of the day. We go there then post the link to our daily post on that page.

I always loved that I was able to find and follow new blogs of interest well before the challenge. A goal I had in mind for this year was finding other blogs relating to addiction; as well as my link would also gain interest to those likewise.

I am assuming this year without the signup I will not be able to do this.

I don't do twitter so I won't have the option of tweeting out posts.

I am so confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment