Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #178 Manifesting Your Dreams

Today is Day #178 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says we need to create a manifestation board for our dreams.

Growing up I can remember saying, "I can't do this." My mom would always reassure me, "You can do anything you set your mind to do." I now know her words were telling me, don't ever give up on myself or my dreams and as long as I kept saying I can't do it, I would never manifest it.

The book says,


A sheet of poster paper or foam board will serve as a board on which you can paste images, inspirational words, goals, and dates for accomplishing goals as well as ideas of new directions to take your dream.
Maybe you want to find a way to help your children's school establish a theatrical group or an arts program. Perhaps you are an artist and can guide children in making masks, costumes, stage sets, and the like. Cut pictures of those images from magazines and put them on your board.

Do you know other parents or artist friends and teachers who could help you launch such a program?
Write their names on your board. Check them off as you call and make your pitch. You'll soon learn that a dream doesn't have to be a solo dream; it can come about through a team working together on a community held vision.

Write, I can do anything I set my mind to on a piece of paper. Put the paper on your mirror or carry it with you because you can do anything if you want it bad enough. Never doubt yourself.  If you want it bad enough, you can make your dreams come true.

Just For Today: I will stop saying, I cannot do this!

pic found @ Pinterest
From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment