Sunday, February 19, 2017

An April A-Z Update

Today I am posting an April A-Z Blogging update. I have completed several of my posts for the month. The first five days are complete. I am just excited to say that!

I am waiting on two guest posts that week for the letter F and the letter G. I am so excited about sharing those two posts and the very special people who will be guest posting on those days! I am doing a happy dance.

I am currently working on the posts for the second week of the April Challenge also. I have some surprise guests that week also that I am so excited about.

I have started reaching out to a few for the third and fourth week of the challenge and the letters for that week in order to get prepared.

I would like to thank those who have said yes to the guest posts that month. I feel honored to share your stories. April will be full of surprises. I hope you will join me that month here at The Chronicles of Loving a Heroin Addict.

If you are new reading here you may be wondering about the excitement. I will be blogging in a challenge during the month of April. Stay tuned to the big Theme Reveal Day coming on March 20th. That will be the day we release what we will blogging about that month.

In case you are wondering what this is. It is probably the biggest blogging event known to bloggers far and wide. During that month several thousand bloggers will participate in a challenge to blog each day in April (except for Sundays). Each day is a letter of the alphabet. The challenge is to blog a topic relevant to each letter of the alphabet starting with the letter A on April 1st and ending with the letter Z on April 30th.

pic belongs to Blogging From A-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment