Saturday, February 25, 2017

Weekly April A-Z Update

For the first week of the challenge, my posts are almost finished. I am still waiting on posts on a guest for that week. The voice of Recovery.

The second week is shaping up to be just as exciting! I am currently working on the posts for that week.

If any of you are interested I still have a few letter spots left for the April Blog Challenge if any of you would like to do a Guest Spot Post during that month.

First, no experience necessary! Here are the letters if you if you are interested:

K: (April 13)
P: (April 19)
Q: (April 20)
S: (April 22)
U: (April 25)
X: (April 28)

As the month is shaping up and coming together I am very happy that many that I reached out to are willing to participate. I have several very exciting surprise post lined up for April.

If anyone is interested in the letters above, email me at j3llybeanz@gmail.com for more information.

© 2017 Gossip Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment