Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #172 Listen to a Success Story

Today is Day #172 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, to ask someone to share their success story

The book says,

Whenever you meet someone who has successfully followed and manifested his/her dream, ask them to tell you about their own personal journey.

Unless you already know everything there is to know about becomming successful and turning your dreams into reality, you can learn a great deal from others.

Perhaps there are pitfalls and minefields you can avoid that someone else has already gone through.
Be open to suggestions, insights, caveats, and the counsel of successful people. Most likely, they were once in your shoes, embarking upon a path toward their dreams and hoping to achieve success.

Just For Today: I will make it a point to ask and to listen to a success story.

From the book: Live Happy

2 comments:

  1. I hope that you heard a success story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsie- Yes I have. I also read the blogs of many of those who have had success with a first publish of a story. :)

    Right now I am trying to find a free online program that edits- grammar, punctuation and spelling. :) I had a good link saved on my other computer which crashed. I lost that link. :(

    ReplyDelete