Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #179 Vital Factors to Your Success

Today is Day #179 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, post on your mirror 5 factors vital to your success.

The book says,

Think of five factors that are absolutely vital to the success of your dream. Write them on sticky paper or note cards and place them where you can see and think about them.

For example, having a dream of owning your own business might mean knowing everything you can possibly know about your product or service and the demographic of your ideal customer, having a business plan, finding enough capital, and establishing the proper price point for your product.

Determining the optimum business location or having a great website will also be important. You want to start a business that succeeds. Knowing what is vital to that success will help you get those things before you launch your company.

Many years ago I wrote a short story. It's never been submitted anywhere. I've let a few friends read it who encouraged me to do something with it. It seems every time I tried, something came a long and set me back.

I sent it out a few years ago for some editing. My plan was to publish it on Kindle. I got it back and it still sets in a folder.

Reading these challenges for making a dream come true but it seems each time I get close enough another set back happens. I always took this as it just wasn't meant to be.

Just For Today: One day I will!!!

From the book: Live Happy

No comments:

Post a Comment