Friday, February 24, 2017

Challenge Myself: Day #194 Teamwork

Today is Day #194 of the Just For Today Challenge. I am also integrating the Live Happy into my daily Challenge. The Live Happy Challenge for today says, think of tasks someone can do and ask them to help.

The book says,

A load is lighter when several people help carry it. Teamwork may seem incompatible with competition, but when competition is friendly it can spur everyone on toward a mutual goal.
Helen Keller once noted that we can do little alone but together we can accomplish much..

The key is to find ways to spur everyone to compete to the fullest, doing their best, and always insisting that winners and losers stick to the rules of good sportsmanship. Celebrate the effort of each individual worker attempting to exceed his best level of accomplishment rather than feeling joyful because of the outcome (someone wins or loses).

At my job they do little things to keep morale up. Our department is a great team and we help each other.

Just For Today: I will do my part to help my coworkers.

From the book: Live Happy

2 comments:

  1. I've worked at both kinds of companies and by far, my favorite places were those that did things that helped boost morale because it ended with all of us working as team. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elsie- Me too and prefer working for the company that wants to boost employee morale. I love my job! :)

      Delete