Sunday, August 7, 2016

Blog Update For The Month

So today I thought I would give a blog update. Just in a month the numbers of readers who are reading or researching information here or those just finding this blog through the links have risen.

Still today the keyword used bringing readers is the word, Recovery. Recovery in Martinsburg, WV and Recovery in Berkeley County are also two other keywords typed into google that is bringing people to this blog.

Currently it is getting approximately twenty five subscribers.

The next section of the Live Happy Challenges are about Strong Happy Families. I am really excited about this section of exercises. I'm excited. Although my own children are grown with children of their own I hope they can find some useful information to use in their own experiences with raising their children.

I am trying to organize a bit better in the hopes of having some guest blogging.

I continue to search for the stories of those Gone, But Never Forget Them and to memorialize them so that we forever Speak Their Names.

I continue to seek stories from those in recovery as well as those who continue to recover and battle their addiction.

I've sent some requests out and hopefully soon can bring you these local stories.

I welcome all stories for guest blogging. If you wish to submit please email me at j3llybeanz@gmail.com.

Many thanks to those reading here.


No comments:

Post a Comment